On July 1st, 2023, Google’s standard Universal Analytics properties will no longer process data. You’ll be able to see your Universal Analytics reports for a limited period of time after July 1, 2023; however, new data will only flow into Google Analytics 4 (GA4) properties.
For brands, this means that you need to take action prior to July 2023, and in order to retain your ability to track look-back and year-over-year data, you need to take action now.
To learn more about the benefits of GA4, check out our article here. Otherwise, let’s talk about the ways we can partner together on the move to GA4, thus helping you take steps to future-proof your data and analytics tracking capabilities today.
The Stable’s GA4 Agency Services:
Track 1 | Basic GA4 Implementation (one-time set-up):
There is documentation out there that makes the move to GA4 look easy, almost as if it only takes a few clicks to set-up. This might be the case for the most simplistic implementation, but in order to truly set your brand up for success, it’s recommended that you work with an agency partner, like The Stable, to ensure that:
- Your transition to GA4, a critical shift in your eCommerce data structure, is executed correctly and without costly gaps
- You’re “in the know” when new communication and guidance emerges around GA4 best practices
- You can focus on the areas of your business where YOU are the expert, i.e. running your business or developing new products, while we take care of the rest
To enroll in our Track 1 Google Analytics agency services, contact us today so that we can ensure that you retain your ability to track as much look-back and year-over-year data as possible, even after the July 1st, 2023 change to GA4 (dependent on enrollment date with The Stable).
Track 2 | Enhanced Analytics (Universal Analytics) + GA4 Implementation (one-time set-up):
Think of this as your opportunity to maximize data operations on BOTH critical fronts: your existing Universal Analytics hub AND your ascending GA4 hub.
Enhanced Analytics (Universal Analytics) will let you get as close to the unaggregated sophistication and reporting power of GA4, while you’re transitioning your website to GA4.
Implementing Enhanced Analytics will allow brands to leverage The Stable’s proprietary data collection and ETL capabilities in order to unaggregate Universal Analytics data and store it in a secure database for easy analysis. This unlocks custom reporting opportunities, like session-based attribution modeling and pathing analysis.
With this option, we can set-up Enhanced Analytics for your existing Universal Analytics, while also implementing GA4. This track is allowable only if GA and GA Enhanced eCommerce are implemented correctly through Google Tag Manager (GTM), and includes:
- Behind the scenes work to turn Enhanced Analytics on
- Data collection for two weeks followed by the creation of an acquisition report and pathing analysis
- A reporting project with deck/dashboard creation
- A summary presentation detailing findings and recommendations
- And finally, complete set-up and implementation of GA4
To enroll in our Track 2 Google Analytics agency services, contact us today so that we can ensure that you get the most out of your existing Universal Analytics while also retaining your ability to track as much look-back and year-over-year data as possible, even after the July 1st, 2023 change to GA4 (dependent on enrollment date with The Stable).
Track 3 | Full GA Success Path (one-time set-up + ongoing support):
In this track, we will provide the Enhanced Analytics capabilities listed in Track 2, GA4 implementation (one-time set-up), as well as ongoing GA support in a monthly retainer capacity consisting of 10 hours/month of additional GA4 optimization focus. This means that you’ll:
- Get the most of your existing Universal Analytics AND get set up for the future of your eCommerce data with our professional GA4 implementation
- Retain your ability to track look-back and year-over-year data (dependent on enrollment date with The Stable)
- Gain access to The Stable’s Analytics Team for ongoing data analysis
- Gain the ability to run custom reports, like in-depth acquisition reports and session-based attribution modeling
- Gain access to data storage and exports; you’ll be able to leverage The Stable’s existing Google Analytics API integration for your custom reporting needs
To enroll in our Track 3 Google Analytics agency services, contact us today so that we can ensure that you get the most out of your existing Universal Analytics while also retaining your ability to track as much look-back and year-over-year data as possible even after the July 1st, 2023 change to GA4 (dependent on enrollment date with The Stable).
Are You Ready to Make the Move to GA4?
Our Analytics and Insights Team is ready to help you implement GA4 and/or get the most out of your existing Universal Analytics before it is deprecated in July 2023. Contact us today to learn more about our GA4 enablement service options.